Opening May 26, 2018
Hours of operation:
Monday – Saturday 1:00 – 7:00
Sunday – 1:00 – 6:00
May 26, 2018 Free Swim
$2.75 per person age 5 and up
Children 4 & Under (Free) — with a paid daily admission
2 people 115.00
3 people 170.00
Family of 4 190.00 (no combining families)
- Family pass members are defined as “people living Full Time in one household”. Special circumstances will need to be approved through the Rec. Commission.
- Family pass is for up to 4 people
- $50 for each additional qualifying Family Member
Pool rental cost is $125 Monday through Thursday. Friday-Sunday $150.00 for up to 50 guests, for up to 20 additional guests the cost is $30 more. Approval
- Must be accompanied by adults. Must have 1 adult to 4 kids. Adults must be in pool with children
- Must notify pool manager or head lifeguard 2 days in advance.
For information regarding any the pool you may contact:
Pool Manager: Travisray Salyers at 620.605.2922
Or the City Hall at 785.836.7108
THE CITY OF CARBONDALE, KANSAS
234 E. Main, P.O. Box 70
Carbondale, KS 66414
The city has the right to accept or reject all bids
1. The purpose of this contract is to obtain bids for the mill down of a street and asphalt overlay of other streets. The bids must be in the City Office no later than April 2, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. The bids will be opened at the regular council meeting April 2, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
2. The bid for the following shall be cost per square foot.
• 2” Mill down.
• Overlay-leveling of all area with a 2” compacted lift and a ¼” crown per foot from center of street unless otherwise stated.
• Potholes should be filed before overlay and 1 leveling course as needed.
3. Asphalt is to be tapered to each drive way.
2018 CONTRACT FOR STREET REPAIR-RECLAMITE APPLICATION
EASTER EGG HUNT
CARBONDALE BALL FIELDS FOR
PRE-SCHOOL THRU 6TH GRADE
SATURDAY, MARCH 31 @ 10:00 AM
BRING YOUR BASKET AND JOIN US!
LOTS OF CANDY & PRIZES
SPECIAL VISIT FROM THE EASTER BUNNY BRING YOUR CAMERA.
EASTER 2018 FLYER
During the summer, the Carbondale Recreation Commission will conduct a summer ball program. As in the past, Carbondale will be in the Flint Hills Baseball/Softball League which includes Appanoose, Auburn, Burlingame, Eskridge, Harveyville, Lyndon, North Lyon County, Overbrook, Osage City, Pomona(West Franklin), Williamsburg and Scranton.
Summer Baseball Sign Up Form