Carbondale East Lake
Carbondale City Lake East is located two miles east of the city of Carbondale in Osage County.
It is the water supply for the city.
In 1992 three automatic solar powered fish feeders were installed.
Amenities at the lake include a boat ramp, boat loading dock, and outhouse.
|Fishing Population||Creel Limit||Min Length Limit|
* Largemouth, Smallmouth, Spotted Bass in Combination
** Striped Bass or Wiper in Combination
*** Walleye, Sauger or Saugeye in Combination
CITY OF CARBONDALE ORDINANCE 392
RULES AND REGULATION
STATE FISHING LICENSES ARE REQUIRED
- Fishing by rod and reel or pole and line only
- No set lines of any kind
- No Swimming
- No Hunting
- No Skiing
- No ice fishing
- No pleasure boating of any kind
- No entering on to ice for any reason
- No tampering with the fish feeders
- Obey all posted areas
Violation of this ordinance may result in a fine of up to $500.