Information on Bills and Permits

For ATV license:  After you have your ATV inspected drop the application and the 25.00 into the drop box and you tag will be mailed to you.

For burn permits:  Call the City office at 836 7108 and you will be assigned a number.  This will be good for 30 days.

For dog tags:   put a copy of the proof of rabies shots along with the money in an envelope and we will mail you the dog tag.  (if dog has been neutered the fee is $5.00 if not it is $10.00 per dog)

Water and court payments can be made on the website at or call the City office at 836 7108 and we can take payment over the phone using credit card, debit card or electronic check.  You may also put payments in the drop box.

Application for new water service is also available on our website. Once you fill this out, put in drop box along with the $50.00, we will contact you to set up a time to turn water on. Or you can scan it in and email it to [email protected], then you can go on our website to pay the connection fee or call the City office at 836 7108 to make payment over the phone