The City of Carbondale is accepting bids for the cleaning of three sets of bathrooms at East Lake and the City Park.
This position is responsible for cleaning all three park bathrooms and restocking paper and soap products once per week and as needed for special events. Restrooms are open April through October. Payment of this contract will be monthly on the last pay day of the month.
Caretaker will perform the following cleaning services at East Lake and the City Park:
- Sweep and mop all floors weekly
- Clean Mirrors weekly
- Clean inside/outside of all toilets and remove trash weekly
- Clean doors and handles weekly; and walls as needed
- Clean all sinks and faucets weekly
- Replace toilet paper, soap and paper towels (all supplies provided and picked up at City Hall)
- Notify City office of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
Click link for bid form: Bathroom Caretaker Bid sheet
Submit sealed bids to 234 Main St. Carbondale, KS 66414, Bids accepted until May 2, 2022 at 12:00pm.